25th International Conference on Compiler Construction (CC 2016)
March 17-18, 2016 | Barcelona, Spain
See you in CC 2017!
Survey – Feedback to be provided by attendees.
Program – Now Available. We are delighted to have Gabriel Dos Reis deliver an invited talk.
List of Papers – Now Available.
Registration – Now Available.
Important dates and information
Abstracts due: November 23rd, 2015, by midnight anywhere on earth Papers due: November 30th, 2015, by midnight anywhere on earth Author notification: January 27th, 2016 Early registration: February 10th, 2016 (for CC only); February 3rd, 2016 (for CGO+CC) Camera ready: February 10th, 2016 Conference: March 17-18, 2016
- Location: Hotel Princesa Sofia
- Travel: see CGO/Venue and Travel Information
The International Conference on Compiler Construction (CC) is interested in work on processing programs in the most general sense: analyzing, transforming and executing input that describes how a system operates, including traditional compiler construction as a special case.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Compilation and interpretation techniques, including program representation, analysis, and transformation; code generation and optimization;
- Run-time techniques, including memory management, virtual machines, dynamic and just-in-time compilation;
- Programming tools, including refactoring editors, checkers, verifiers, compilers, debuggers, and profilers;
- Techniques for specific domains such as secure, parallel, distributed, embedded or mobile environments;
- Design and implementation of novel language constructs and programming models.
CC accepts both research papers (max 11 pp) and tool demonstration papers (2+3 pp). CC 2016 will not use a rebuttal phase. Submit your paper via the CC 2016 author interface of Easychair. See full Call for papers.